I would LOVE the opportunity to come teach your group! Please email for details.
LET THE MAGIC IN YOU COME OUT!

Search This Blog

3.15.2011

Santa Marta 4

Sorry about the pix being all mixed up...but as I said, with 29K plus photos in my program, PS Elements has started slotting them where they fit best and my memory isn't as good as theirs, so...here are pictures of the trip into Santa Marta from the bus window...






i L-O-V-E, love the colors

happens all the time here in Barranquilla too!

These were taken at the beach house...

I felt very rastafari...but i really don't know what that means except that it's Jamaican and something to do with religion.
my little poser
the grounds were awesome


up where you see the umbrella is the pool behind the house


Once again, pictures taken on the drive home...


This is the section of beach I want to try out next...it's open as opposed to where we stayed in a bay area...

Getting closer to home. These are pictures of Barranquilla just before crossing the bridge...







This dude almost got rear ended a few times but was totally oblivious...

yes that's a wagon full of children
This picture pissed me off. I don't know why. It also made me sad. It also makes me want to start a "Give a HOOT - Don't Pollute" program.


It's one of the first things you see when coming off the bridge. Unfortunately, much of that trash ends up in the Rio Magdalena and eventually on the Caribbean beaches.

these pictures were also taken shortly after coming off of the bridge...






Still more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yuckola. More than half of my email has been from anonymous, so.....