I would LOVE the opportunity to come teach your group! Please email for details.
LET THE MAGIC IN YOU COME OUT!

Search This Blog

11.16.2011

WOW...I'm getting A LOT Done!

It's taken me the better part of my 57 years...but I'm getting SO much done EVERY day - that it flat out amazes me.
We leave for the States in the morning...(she says as she shivers with anticipation)...and my bags are packed, I'm ready to go, and taking computer breaks and still finding time to make art.
Since it's WOYWW, I thought I'd post a picture of what I was working on last night...
Group project with my Colombian quilt group.
The pictures of my last monkey quilt are here and above...
I interviewed myself over at Artists In Blogland if you want to take a look-see. I know that sounds weird...but it's my job.
I have no idea what this will be or why I started it last week...but it's a beginning.
And...I just had to show you Sophia with her guitar. 
After her birthday fiesta when I asked, "What was your favorite part of the party"? She answered, "When you and Grumpy gave me my bitarr (guitar). (Insert big smile here).
I made bookmarks to pass out to friends and family while in the STATES!!!
So, anywho...off I go - because I'm finding it very difficult to sit still and focus on any one thing for very long this morning. 
I had a few ladies over this past Saturday morning to make bohemiannie! hootchie mamas and these are the ones I completed. :)
I'm linking to Art Every Day because I AM and will continue to make art every day...even while on vacation.


Create your life,


annie!

11 comments:

  1. You're making me dizzy!!! lol hootchie mamas yay!! how are you going to do art while away?? I find it difficult to remember packing a pencil along with a sketchbook to take on my hospital visits with me lol hope you have a fun trip, take lots of pics for us to see when you're back :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I'm bringing something to embroider and if there's room...my sketchbook and a glue stick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just knew the third monkey would be as good as the others...I'm proved right yet again LOL :) Have a great trip, and enjoy......ybf, ann.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a safe flight!
    Your quilts are beautiful. Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh! You saved the best monkey for last! He’s adorable! And I LOVE the hooctchie mamas! You need to post a tutorial for us! Can’t wait to see what the stripes & frames quilt becomes. Have a great time on vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am wishing you a wonderful time back home! Hope your journey there is safe too. I love love love your hootchie mama's! And you're granddaughter is bound to become a rock star, no doubt about it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Caatje! Sophia is going to be unique and enthusiastic...whatever she does! I'm waiting on pins and needles for the taxi to blow his horn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess you’re already well on your way by now Annie, hope you have a wonderful break.

    Your desk this week is looking very tropical!
    All those wonderful pieces for fabric and that beautiful quilt……..I really wish I could sew.

    Happy Crafting!
    Sue (#65)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Yuckola. More than half of my email has been from anonymous, so.....